Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Delays...


Well, as with most field work I've done, everything takes a bit longer to get started than you think! After setting a "firm" date of Saturday, April 14th for leaving and running around like mad trying to make some last minute purchases, my plans were upended just a day later. So, now I am heading to the field on April 25th. There are some advantages to waiting 10 more days. First, it's supposed to rain this weekend! Plus, my advisor (Liz Hadly) will have a bit more time to spend in the field with me initially, one of my labmates (Dr. Paula Spaeth!) will be able to come up, and it gives me a bit more time to spend with my friends in Palo Alto. On the minus side, the pile of stuff continues to pile up in the corner of our living room (see photo)! So, no posts from the field yet...but soon.

No comments: